2) You can go to a gig on your own.
3) Even if you don't know the singer or the band.
4) Especially if you don't know the singer or the band.
5) It will never fail to disappoint. In fact, it'll be heading towards life affirming...
6) So you have to share this fact with the old bloke next to you, who comes every year from England for four nights, because he already knows it. (He's brought his own biscuits).
7) You'll feel glad you went.
8) You'll feel you've found a hidden treasure.
9) A hidden treasure you have to share.
10) And then you want to go back for more.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
Gig listings here -
Just Do It.