Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Serry Story

Excuse the lull in posting, dear readers. I was about to say sorry for the lull, but we need more clarification on the word sorry in our language. There is sorry as in, it's all my fault and I messed up. If you want to go the whole hog, you can think, sorry, it's all my fault and I'm generally rubbish. (Not recommended)
Or there is sorry as in, I regret that...The two meanings get blurred all the time. We should have different variations on the word, like I'm serry (regret but no guilt).
My weeks have settled into a decent enough pattern. If I get sufficient sleep and rest I can get out for an hour or two, most days. I love my creative writing class on Tuesday nights. I love talking and having opinions. At times I feel quite cheerful. For this, I am not at all serry.
-C

No comments: