Thursday, December 21, 2006

Goodwill Hunting

While flicking TV channels I accidentally lingered too long on the HITS channel's Christmas songs. Ricky Tomlinson's Christmas, my arse song made me want to stick kitchen knives in my arm just to relieve the pain of watching it. Consequently, George Michael's hair in the Last Christmas video came as a blessed relief.
I found a disability activist website where the posters wrote Happy Cripmas to each other. Fair do's.
I had a back massage today from my massage girl. I think of her as having the skill of a neuro-surgeon and the artistry of Michelangelo. Perhaps I exaggerate, but she's damn good. I gave her a bouquet of Lillies and some gift tokens for Christmas and she looked all pleased and surprised and gave me a hug. Don't be so soppy, I said. Naw, only kidding - it's the season of goodwill to all masseurs.
-C

No comments: