Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Slow and steady wins the race

People keep asking if Hugh looks like me or like his Daddy. Occasionally I am reminded of the tortoise from the Creature Comforts Cartoon. Aww, I mean that in the nicest possible way. Really. Please don't send anyone round to arrest me. In my defence, I am reading the Supernanny 'Confident Baby Care' book and breastfeeding every 4 hours.

I have closed down my facebook and myspace sites - yee ha. I couldn't keep up with them. This blog will be enough. Better go and offer the Scottish Gas Repair man (boy, really) a cup of tea and a bit of cake.

-C

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

I've often thought newborns look a little bit like ET, in the nicest way ^.^

The picture of you and Hugh is quite lovely.

Amie said...

Oh Ciara- congratulations! I just hoped onto your blog today after not having internet for sometime, to see if you were close to having the little peanut. And low and behold he was already born!

Hugh is absolutly beautiful! Scott and I send our biggest congrats to you and Francis. I can't wait to see how he grows and to hear about all your wonderful adventures.

Here's to mommyhood :)

Lots of love,
Amie Kanengeiser

Anonymous said...

Is that Supernanny baby book any good? Hope he's settling into some semblence of a routine. xx