Monday, June 05, 2017

Where am I?

You may well ask. 

On Twitter is the short answer. When I started Twitter, I didn't like it. It was like a cockpit dashboard, all flashing and busy and I didn't know which buttons to press, where to look first.

Now, I find I'm slightly addicted to it. It's so instant, so real time. I 'meet' new people and writers, I find new poems/books/articles to read and appreciate. I laugh out loud at the Twitter feed while watching Question Time. 

Have I posted this before? I'm getting deja vu. Lost in a twitter vortex.  @CiaraMacLaverty is where you'll find me.

Meantime, here's a picture I tweeted of our kitchen window seat. Life may have small regrets, but the window seat is usually not one of them.  Trees help everything, I find.



4 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

Nice to hear from you after all these years! I;m on Twitter, too, though I have to admit I haven't embraced it as well as you have. I still find it a bit overwhelming.

Anyway, I love your windowseat and I totally agree about trees!! I have a similar view out our back windows.

Sue

2017 Big Book Summer Challenge

Ciara said...

Hey Sue, nice to see you again. You look well and your boys are all grown up. x

Rachel Fox said...

Hello,
I used to read your blog years ago... am blogging a little again of late and found yours again via one of those mental links that I now can't recall (how did I end up here?)...
Anyway, glad to see you're still writing. I enjoyed your pamphlet way back when.
And I ask my dearly beloved about once a week 'should I look at Twitter?' All I've looked at so far is my daughter's school (the only thing they update regularly...). Still undecided...
Cheers
Rachel

Ciara said...

Thanks for this, Rachel. Will catch up with your blog too. x